Sinai Tours - Discovery
It is possible to enjoy the beauty of the Sinai desert in a more comfortable way. On the Red sea shore, we propose a wide variety of hotel accommodations from 3 to 5 stars, most of them with private beaches. Our programmes include daily excursions to explore the desert and leisure time to relax and enjoy the incredibly rich sub aquatic fauna and flora of this coralline sea.
A perfect combination for a multi activities vacation..
- Saint Catherine Monastery; the oldest monastery still active in the Middle-East, with or without climbing Mount Moses (Also known as Mt. Sinai or Mt. Horeb, where, according to the tradition, Moses received the 10 commandments).
- Visit to the Bedouin women cooperative and support their handicraft project.
- Jeep tours to explore the sand stone area and it's curiosities like the pierced mountain, the Coloured Canyon, the White Canyon, Ein Houdra Oasis, the Nawamis prehistoric structures, centuries old mysterious rock engraving and much more…
- Camel ride then lunch under a tent or at a luxuriant oasis to experience authentic Bedouin hospitality.
- Jeep tour to Ras Abu Galum with an easy hike or camel ride along the enchanting colourful sea shore to the Blue Hole.
- Short and easy hikes in deep desert settings.
- Dahab colourful market.
From North to South, our hotels are located at Taba Heights, Nuweiba, Dahab or Sharm el Sheikh. Whether you are looking for a quiet setting or a more dynamic and active environment we will find the most suitable accommodation for your vacation.
Arrival and departure are possible via Cairo, Sharm el Sheikh, Nuweiba, Taba, Eilat or Aqaba.
If you wish to visit the marvels of Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, the White desert, Great Sand Sea, Gilf Kebir) before or after your Sinai vacation, we can arrange it as well.
Did you know that for our programmes in eastern Sinai you do not need to obtain an Egyptian visa? Ask us about it…