Sustainable tourism and nature preservation.
Ayla is the Arabic name of biblical Eilat and it is the former name of Aqaba.
The motivation behind choosing this name is to symbolize the bridge in between the 3 areas we specialize in: Israel, Sinai and Jordan.
Our expertise in organizing nature tours comes from 25 years of experience exploring the less known places and working with some of the most important tour operators in Europe.
We do our work with passion and prepare each trip as if it was meant for us, with a focus on quality and a personal approach.
Some facts that make the difference if you choose to organize your journey with us:
- All of our guides are licensed, highly skilled and passionate about their job. They combine a deep awareness of their environment with great cultural knowledge
- We adapt to your specific requirements and each program is tailor made.
- Shops are not part of our itineraries unless you specifically request it!
- We work with all the constituents of the multi cultural population present at our destinations. On the same trip you may well encounter Druze, Moslems, Christian and Jews.
- We are extremely reactive and respond quickly to requests.
- We believe in sustainable tourism principles and nature preservation.
Today, the concept of sustainable or responsible tourism is widely used and it can be difficult to understand why and how the tour operator you have chosen is responsible or is not.